Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

It's Election Day Today

ELECTION DAY TODAY

I heard on the news that there was a line at my polling area of at least one hour's wait. So I packed my huge purse full of magazines, and the new TV Guide that came in the mail today, and headed over to vote. At 3:35 pm I got out of my car. Inside I waited in a line with only 9 people in front of me. I gave the lady my driver's license and received my piece of paper that sent me to the next line. I gave that lady the paper and license, signed my name in the book, and went to the next line for the new touch screen machine ballots. After voting there I was back in my car at 4:09 pm.
So it only took thirty-four minutes.


So, Go Vote, all you people and then you can nap.

No comments: