Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

PhotoHunt Theme: Long

The theme this week was "long"
and I tried to keep thinking "long" when I was out.
It paid off.
Last weekend we went downtown
to see the Blues play the Blackhawks.
They were playing on a long sheet of ice
a long way down from us!
We parked at Union Station and once you are inside,
you can see that it is a very long room
where we enjoyed some cocktails!
And then it was a very long hallway back to our hotel room.

4 comments:

Boy said...

Nice wong pictors!

Mickey's Musings said...

Great take on LONG! I hope you had a good LONG time :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those are all long things! I like the hallway!

Gattina said...

I like the your picture of the hallway, looks very pretty ! Would be something for Arthur who loves to go in other peoples houses and walk around, lol !