Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Photohunt Theme:Colorful

The theme this week is "colorful" and
I found this plant that was very attractive to bees and butterflies. I think that it is called a milk thistle. On a few different occasions I managed to get some pretty good close-up pictures of both bees and butterflies on the flowers. But anytime I saw the finches and tried to photograph them, they flew away. Maybe this one finally got used to me being there and I was able to get three shots before he/she flew away.
~~~~~
~~~~~ ~~~~~ As always, you can find more Photohunters here!
And here
Technorati Tags: , , ,

11 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

So so so beautiful adorable!!!

Barb said...

I love the second shot!

Beethoven said...

What a yummy....uhm...beautiful birdie!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bird! Yellow is my favorite color.

Valtool said...

What a fantastic find. Right place at the right time, eh? I shot my colorful last night, but earlier in the day (and posted below the photo hunt) I shot dolphin and manatee at the same place within 20 minutes of each other.

http://www.valtool.blogspot.com

Kathy C. said...

That's lovely. Very nice.

Missy said...

Beautiful, and very colorful! Great captures!!!

Baker Watson said...

It's always fun to finally capture one that you been trying to for a long time. Right?

Congratulations. Nice choice for the color theme.

Baker

Samantha & Mom said...

Great PhotoHunt! Our Mom's Birthday is August 28th! We saw your comment about China Cat's BD at the Doodle Blog! We love to doodle, too!
Your (still waiting for TS Fay to go away) FL furiends,

Leslie said...

My gosh your pictures are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

So so so beautiful