Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

PhotoHunt Theme: Favorite

"FAVORITE" is the theme this week.
~~~~~
I have never put any pictures of my family or friends on my blog so I can't sh
ow any of those favorite pictures, of which I have many! However, my cats are always on my blogs and this is one of my favorite pictures of China Cat and Willow sleeping together. You may have seen it before because it is my avatar picture! ~~~~~
As always, you can find more of Tnchick's Photohunters here!
And here
~~~~~

2 comments:

storyteller said...

How precious. Methinks I skipped this theme and I've not yet created one for WIDE that I believe is THIS week's theme. Maybe I'll do it later on one of my blogs.
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

Oh that is too precious...