Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Ginger Cattitude

When we drive to our favorite winery, Sugar Creek Winery, we pass through a small town on a 2-lane highway called Defiance. The houses remind me of farmhouses and a lot of them have front porches. This ginger tomcat was sitting on one of those porches. We pulled over to the side of the road so I could take a picture of him. This is not unusual - I frequently take pictures of cats that I don't know but my husband is used to it by now!

Anyway, right when I started taking the ginger tabby's picture, he noticed that there was a dog walking across the street. Well, that cat just sat there giving him a look like "Buddy, you had better just keep walking" and that's exactly what that dog did. It was great! But the look on that ginger's face with his turned down ear was priceless!

Weekend Cat Blogging #195 is being hosted
by Sir Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail

2 comments:

storyteller said...

I don't participate in Cat Blogging but I had to stop to comment on your very 'kewl' graphic and post ;--)
How fun!
Hugs and blessings,

meemsnyc said...

Love the scrapbook page!!