I went outside to see what I would take a picture of for the theme of "SIX" and my husband was mowing the lawn. I told him that I was trying to find SIX of something to take a picture of for today's PhotoHunt. He immediately said to take a picture of a six-pack of beer. I couldn't believe that I didn't even think of a six-pack!
Well, I looked in the garage refrigerator aka the Beer Box to see if there was a six-pack of my husband's favorite beer. His favorite beer is Two Hearted Ale from Bell's Brewery in Comstock, Michigan. There were only two in the Beer Box so I decided that I would pick SIX different beers for my photo.
The SIX beers are, from left to right:
1. 1967 Mission St. Pale Ale from Steinhaus Brewing Co. in Paso Robles, California
2. Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout from Great Divide Brewing Co. in Denver, Colorado
3. Fat Weasel Ale from Steinhaus Brewing Co. in New Ulum, Minnesota
4. Two Hearted Ale from Bell's Brewery in Comstock, Michigan
5. Ranger India Pale Ale from New Belgium Brewing in Fort Collins, Colorado
6. O'Fallon Smoke Smoked Porter from O'Fallon Brewery in O'Fallon, Missouri
Now, I think that it is time for a beer...
My husband agrees!
As always, you can find more of Tnchick's Photohunters here!
And here photohunt