Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Springtime Flowers...

My mother-in-law has the most beautiful flowering trees ever.
Actually I am very bad at growing plants of any kind
so I am so impressed when someone can actually take care of plants
and make them grow.
My grandfather had the "green thumb"
and my mother is very skilled in plants.
Even my daughter can grow, and not kill flowering plants.
So, here is my m-i-l's back yard!~~~~~

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the flowering trees! It is good to get pictures of them, because it does not last... esp when winter is coming back for a another blast here. brrrrr

The tulip trees are so pretty!

Happy Happy Easter!

Daisy said...

Those flowering trees are beautiful! And they are PINK!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

How beautiful! We live in Northeast Arkansas and those pink flowering trees are everywhere but Mommy doesn't know what they are. Do you know? She wants to redo the landscaping and really wants the pink ones. She thought Cherry Blossom but didn't know if they grew here. Like you, she does NOT have a green thumb so she's hiring someone. She keeps me alive, she's good with kitties but not plants!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I meant we live in Northwest Arkansas in the Ozark Mountains.