Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

WCB: Enjoying the View

I put out bird feeders filled with bird food right outside my office window. There aren't any birds right now but China Cat and Willow really enjoy the view here, sometimes watching birds and squirrels up close! ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ And don't forget,
Weekend Cat Blogging is at Paulchen's Food Blog,
the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos is being hosted
by Kashim & Othello at The Catboys Realm and
Carnival of the Cats is over at Pet's Garden Blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love watching the birds and stuff. I can't wait for spring because they are all particularly active then--especially the squirrels.

Anonymous said...

That must be like being in front of a television all day - except it's realer because they're right outside the window! :D

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

you two look so sweet watching the birdies! ...or better waiting for birdies to watch...

Kitikata-san said...

I think my humans need to put up a bird feeder for my amusement. I like watching birds and squirrels.