Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

WCB - Thanksgiving Edition

Weekend Cat Blogging begins today and it is the Thanksgiving Edition.
Therefore, China Cat and Willow were more than happy to make sure
that the turkey carcass was good to go for my Mom's Turkey Noodle Soup!
~~~~~
First China Cat checked it out...
~~~~~
~~~~~
Then Willow checked it out...
~~~~~
Now I need to start the soup and you can surely head over
to
The House of (Mostly) Black Cats
to see what all the other cats have been doing this week!

6 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh. My. Bast. That looks YUMMY!
Looks like yall had a great Thanksgiving. Fanks for joining us for WCB (and making us all drool heheh)
Purrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi and his nutty sisfurs

Anonymous said...

I'd have eaten it all. Your cats are much nicer than I. Or maybe you feed them better. You know, I never get ANYTHING to eat around here.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Pepi, you ought to talk nice about yer sisfurs!! Seesh!
It's a ladycatblog here after all, so mind your werds brofur *snickers*

China, Willow: This looks so yummy we are drroling wif the gang of HotMBC *hehe*
We hope you gotted yer fair share?

puurrs and hugs Kashim & Othello

Parker said...

Holy Cats! That looked good! I hope you got some!

Gattina said...

I can tell you looking at all these Thanksgiving pictures I get an indigestion because I virtually ate too much. Unfortunately (for my cats) we have no Thanksgiving not even the cats, lol. Their ancestors stayed in Europe mice hunting and didn't go with the pilgrims on the Mayflower. Therefore they have to wait for the turkey until Christmas !

Pia K said...

How cute:) I hope yoy did get some treats for looking after it so well?