Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

PhotoHunt Theme: Bridge(s)

"BRIDGE(S)" is the theme this week.
~~~~~
A BRIDGE that I really like is in Shaw Nature Reserve. It is down at t
he bottom of a hill and it goes over a small pond. That is the BRIDGE that my husband walked my daughter over when she was married six years ago.
~~~~~

~~~~~
This BRIDGE is on my husband's "resenator" guitar. It's a copy of a National Steel Blues Guitar and he got sometime in the 70's in Cleveland.

As always, you can find more of Tnchick's Photohunters here!
And here

~~~~~

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the guitar bridge!!

Carver said...

That's a lovely foot bridge and I also like the guitar bridge. Nice the way you showed two totally different kinds of bridges.

Claudia said...

Both bridges have family connection and meaning~~wonderful!

Claudia said...

Both bridges have family connection and meaning~~wonderful!

Claudia said...

Both bridges have family meaning and that is special. Great choices.

jams o donnell said...

Great shots . I love that guitar! I bet it sounds great too

stan said...

from the 70s? wow! that must be quite a classic.

Dragonstar said...

That small bridge is beautiful, and now I'm kicking myself - why didn't I think of a guitar, fiddle, or mandolin bridge? Duh!

jmb said...

What a juxtaposition of bridges, so different. A lovely place for a wedding and a wonderful photo for the second idea.
Happy weekend to you.

Tokenhippygirl said...

Love the bridge scene, but really love the bridge on the guitar. Excellent shot.

Anonymous said...

Clever choice - there has been asurprising amount of variety this week.

Anonymous said...

I used to play guitar, so I really like that creative approach to the week's theme. But the other shot is fantastic too. A very pretty scene.

Anonymous said...

The second photo is definitely a 'kewl' take on this weekend's theme ... and your first bridge is similar to mine. I shared 'bridges' at both Sacred Ruminations and Happily Retired Gal this weekend.
Hugs and blessings,

Brine Queen said...

Nice take on that second shot, and beautiful place on the first. BTW, love the new banner.

YTSL said...

That first bridge sounds like it's connected (pun intended!) to a lot of good memories for your family. :)

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Both shots are excellent and each sounds a different cord.

Thanks for stopping by.