Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

"Time is a companion....."

My first thought on time today is that I don't remember the last time I slept so late. I just got up at 8:27 AM and usually I am up between 5:00 and 5:30, 6:00 at the latest. But we have been watching the Cardinals in the World Series this week and I guess it caught up with me today!
Also, today is daylight savings time again. I found this quote that I like regarding time being a companion.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard:

Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.

played by Patrick Stewart, from the film "Star Trek: Generations"

No comments: