Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

RAMS GAME DAY 16: Redskins @ Rams

UPDATED: W37-31
at
We were at the Dome for this game,
with my parents who were visting for the holidays.
It was even my mother's very 1st NFL Game
and she hoped for an exciting game -- it was!!!!!
Hence, the pictures included in this post!
And here come THE RAMS!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









~~~~~
While the Redskin fan in front of us was taking a picture of the scoreboard at the end of the game, I "thought" I was taking a good picture of the scoreboard myself, since we had won the very scary overtime game. However,
I was so happy that we won, my picture turned out totally blurry.
~~~~~
Maybe his picture turned out better!?!
~~~~~
And then both teams joined together for some sort of prayer circle after the game.

No comments: