Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

PhotoHunt Theme: I Love ____

This week's Photo Hunt was a "fill in the blank" starting with I love _____.
I thought of all of the usual answers to this first.
Of course I love my family, friends and, not surprisingly, my cats! So what I ca
me up with after my first thoughts was a love that has been a constant my whole entire life: Reading!
~~~~~
I remember my parents reading books to me when I was little. When I was two, my sister was born and my mother has pictures of me reading books to my little baby sister. I remember going to the book mobile after I started school. One time I checked out my four books and took them home to read. I finished them and went back to th
e book mobile the same day to check out more books. My family teases me because I never go anywhere without "reading material". Every weekend that we go to the Winery, I bring a stack of cooking magazines. We have found some delicious recipes doing this!
~~~~~
One of my great fears would be getting stuck somewhere
with nothing to read.
Novels, cookbooks, biographical books, menus, cereal
boxes...
I'll read anything!
What a thrill for me it was when I discovered
that I could also read blogs!
~~~~~
These are only some of my books in various bookshelves in my house.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're so creative to display your books so colorfully for the love theme!

Mine is up for the first hunt. Do drop by and share your thoughts.

Happy weekend.

Mickey's Musings said...

What a great Photo Hunt!! Mom likes reading too. It;s nice to see something other than the obivious(loved one,pets)
Have a good read!!
Purrs

**"Liza"** said...

ohh that a really neat display of the book you love.. mine is up too..

Anonymous said...

So does my human! Me, not so much. But I do like the lap she leaves as she reads!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yes, that's one love that stays with you forever.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Ohhh you have as many books as we do! It's a passion! What I always hated was the limit on library books. Until I got a special pass :)

Hope your weekend is filled with wonderful words and stories! Purrs from these Bad Kitty Cats - and Peace and Happiness to you from me...