Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

PhotoHunt Theme: Breakfast

"BREAKFAST" is the theme this week.
~~~~~
Almost every day I have oatmeal for breakfast made with steel cut oats. I always put cinnamon in while it's cooking and usually will add blueberries. This morning I didn't have any blueberries but did have an apple which I chopped up, cooked with the oats and it was delicious!~~~~~~~~~~I also have tea every morning for breakfast.Occasionally I make blueberry muffins. Yum!This is my husband's favorite breakfast, which he made himself!In the summer fresh blackberries are nice outside by the pool.
China Cat & Willow always eat their breakfast together as soon as I get up in the morning.It's no surprise that Willow loves her breakfast and always tries to eat out of China Cat's bowl.Another breakfast option is cold pizza from the night before.
My father always disagreed with this option!
~~~~~
As always, you can find more of Tnchick's Photohunters here!
And here
~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy ... and now my tummy is rumbling. Methinks this is an older theme because I did it a while back at Happily Retired Gal ... so I'll enter than link when I leave the comment.
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

Now I am hungry..I love the cat mug.