Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Birthday Morning

This morning I was asked if I would like a fine birthday breakfast to be made for me.
It would be eggs, sausage (boca) and waffles.
I am not that hungry first thing in the morning so he made it for himself!
Willow wanted breakfast too but she preferred her crunchies.
And she wants them now!!!!!

~~~~~












~~~~~
And this is what I had...
But it is my birthday and my choice!
And I get to choose lunch and dinner!
Friday Ark boarded yesterday,
Kate in the Kitchen is hosting Weekend Cat Blogging,
and the 149th edition of the Carnival of Cats is at Mind of Mog.
So, it's time to visit all those cats!

1 comment:

DK & The Fluffies said...

I always tell DKM that I need my crunchies before she eats.