Spike William is our new kitten and he was born January 30th, 2013.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Good/Bad Driving and Astrological Signs

As usual, whenever I'm looking for something online I invariably find something else of interest. This is what I found today. It was an article dated December 13th from Toronto (Reuters Life!) regarding car accidents and astrological signs called Drivers by Sign.
~~~~~
A study was done by InsuranceHotline.com which looked at
100,000 North American drivers' records for the past six years.
They found certain astrological signs were more likely
to get ticketed and have accidents.
~~~~~
Not surprising to my friends and family,
in the Best to Worst list, Aquarius is second to last!
~~~~~
Best to Worst
~~~~~
  1. Leo
  2. Gemini
  3. Cancer
  4. Virgo
  5. Capricorn
  6. Sagittarius
  7. Taurus
  8. Scorpio
  9. Pisces
  10. Aries
  11. Aquarius
  12. Libra

1 comment:

Gemini said...

Oh yeah I'm the second best driver! Oh... wait, I'm an Aries cat even though I'm named Gemini... maybe I'm not sure a good driver... I'm confused.